STEP ONE – Initial Plan Design & Location
- Meet with our team to determine the preliminary location and design of your new home. During this initial meeting, we’ll listen to your needs and desires concerning the location and design of your new home.
- If you do not have a lot, our team of land experts will work diligently to help you find a lot that meets your needs.
- We ask questions about your lifestyle and how you plan to live in your home. This allows us to work with you to select or design a floor plan that is both functional and beautiful.
- Our goal is to build your home so that reflects your lifestyle. If we don’t have a plan that suits your lifestyle, then we’ll work with you and your architect to have home plans prepared based on your desires and input.
STEP TWO – Finalize Plan/Location & Budget
- While your plans are finalized, we will also learn about the interior finishes you are desire. This will help us establish allowances that will fit your budget and meet your needs when shopping for your finishes.
- Once the home plan is finalized and your lot is selected, we will submit the plans to our team of subcontractors to obtain their respective bids. We will then compile the bids and prepare a detailed presentation of the budget and respective details and finishes.
- and then provide you with a budget to complete your home.
STEP THREE – Contract & Start of Selections
- Following your review and approval of the finalized plans and construction budget, a construction contract and specification sheets will be prepared. At the time you sign the contract, we will collect a deposit check. The amount of the deposit will go toward your down payment and closing costs when you close on the new home loan.
- We will then start the process of finalizing the selections. It is very important that selections are made on time so that we can keep the home’s construction schedule on track.
- If you choose optional or upgraded selections during the construction process, we will create a change order and we will keep your contract price current throughout the new construction process so there are no surprises when we get to your closing.
- The first selection decisions are doors and windows and exterior colors and materials. Then we quickly move into interior selections such as flooring and cabinets. We will give you a timeline for the various selection options that need to be made throughout the building process. Our team of experts will work with you every step of the way during the selection process.